Do you want joint custody of your child, but aren’t sure where to start?

Parenting and timesharing are important and involve one very precious component, your child.
In Florida when a child in born to parents who are unmarried the “custody” of that child is with
the maternal mother, even if the father signs the birth certificate. The first step to gaining
Timesharing is to file a Petition for Paternity to establish the fathers right. After paternity has
been established, the process of establishing Timesharing can begin
Please follow and like us: